- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 7 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 15 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 26 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 38 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Mercedes-Benz vehicles may come with an "Attention Assistant" to alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
Worst 2015 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems93NHTSA complaints: 164
- transmission problems80
- interior accessories problems23NHTSA complaints: 32
- drivetrain problems20NHTSA complaints: 96
- electrical problems20NHTSA complaints: 20
- wheels / hubs problems13NHTSA complaints: 11
- windows / windshield problems11
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problems8NHTSA complaints: 26
- fuel system problems8NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 32
- AC / heater problems6
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 93
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.