- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 7 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 10 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 17 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 31 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Mercedes-Benz vehicles may come with an "Attention Assistant" to alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
Worst 2015 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems79NHTSA complaints: 164
- transmission problems76
- interior accessories problems21NHTSA complaints: 32
- drivetrain problems18NHTSA complaints: 96
- electrical problems14NHTSA complaints: 20
- wheels / hubs problems10NHTSA complaints: 11
- windows / windshield problems10
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 21
- brakes problems7NHTSA complaints: 26
- fuel system problems7NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems6
- steering problems5NHTSA complaints: 32
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 93
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.