- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 4 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 65 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 68 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 75 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.
Worst 2007 CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems100NHTSA complaints: 9
- AC / heater problems46NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems38NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 40
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 223
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 26
- transmission problems10NHTSA complaints: 3
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 26
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 18
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 22
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 224
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 252
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 19
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2007 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.