- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 10 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 21 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 34 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 42 days ago
2007 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.