- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 7 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 18 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 31 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 50 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
Worst 2014 Honda CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems72NHTSA complaints: 106
- wheels / hubs problems49NHTSA complaints: 92
- interior accessories problems25NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems15
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 25
- body / paint problems10NHTSA complaints: 10
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 52
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 11
- transmission problems4
- windows / windshield problems4
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 17
- cooling system problems2
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 21
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 42
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.