- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 47 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 61 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
Worst 2014 Honda CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems77NHTSA complaints: 126
- wheels / hubs problems51NHTSA complaints: 94
- interior accessories problems27NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems20
- electrical problems14NHTSA complaints: 56
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 25
- body / paint problems10NHTSA complaints: 12
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 11
- drivetrain problems4NHTSA complaints: 27
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems4
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 18
- cooling system problems2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 28
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 48
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.