- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 21 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 27 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 29 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 35 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
Worst 2014 Honda CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems87NHTSA complaints: 151
- wheels / hubs problems53NHTSA complaints: 95
- interior accessories problems27NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems22
- electrical problems18NHTSA complaints: 63
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 26
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 13
- transmission problems8NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems5NHTSA complaints: 38
- windows / windshield problems4
- cooling system problems3
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 66
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.