- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 1 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 22 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 35 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
Worst 2014 Honda CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems73NHTSA complaints: 111
- wheels / hubs problems51NHTSA complaints: 94
- interior accessories problems25NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems17
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 25
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 55
- body / paint problems10NHTSA complaints: 10
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 11
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems4
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 22
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 18
- cooling system problems2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 43
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.