- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 29 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 61 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
Worst 2014 Honda CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems76NHTSA complaints: 116
- wheels / hubs problems51NHTSA complaints: 94
- interior accessories problems26NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems18
- electrical problems13NHTSA complaints: 56
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 25
- body / paint problems10NHTSA complaints: 10
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 11
- drivetrain problems4NHTSA complaints: 23
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems4
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 18
- cooling system problems2
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 44
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.