- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 18 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 19 days ago
- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
Worst 2014 Honda CR-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems84NHTSA complaints: 139
- wheels / hubs problems52NHTSA complaints: 94
- interior accessories problems27NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems21
- electrical problems16NHTSA complaints: 58
- brakes problems12NHTSA complaints: 25
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 13
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 11
- drivetrain problems5NHTSA complaints: 31
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems4
- cooling system problems3
- lights problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 59
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.