- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 23 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Grinding Noise On Startup28
- Delayed Acceleration / Hesitation26
- Engine Rattles On Cold Start Up18
- Excessive Oil Consumption9
- Unintended Acceleration6
- Whining Noise2
- Oil Leaking1
- Timing Chain Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine133
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.