- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 3 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 40 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 58 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 12 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,551 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.