- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 28 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 29 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 30 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.