- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 41 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 43 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 46 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.