- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 3 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 40 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 58 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 59 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced seal (1 reports)