- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 17 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 25 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 31 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
Engine Rattles On Cold Start Up
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 29,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (11 reports)
- replace vtc actuator (3 reports)
- fix or stop selling a car that you know has a problem (2 reports)
- upgraded variable timing controller (vtc) (1 reports)