- December 2: Honda Pilot Recall Issued For Overcured Tires recalls | 1 days ago
- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 6 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 42 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 60 days ago
Timing Chain Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 189,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace timing chain (1 reports)