- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 5 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 29 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 57 days ago
Delayed Acceleration / Hesitation
2014 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 26 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (25 reports)
- only use right foot for braking (1 reports)