- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 15 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 27 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Body / Paint Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.