- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 29 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 37 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 63 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dead Battery5
- Difficulty Starting5
- Won't Start3
- Car Shuts Down While Driving1
- Door Lock Actuator Failure1
- High EMF Vehicle, Unsafe To Drive1
- Rodents Chewing Through Wiring1
- Traction, ABS, Tps Lights On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System60
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.