- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 6 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 17 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 24 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 54 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 78 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dead Battery5
- Difficulty Starting5
- Won't Start3
- Car Shuts Down While Driving1
- Door Lock Actuator Failure1
- High EMF Vehicle, Unsafe To Drive1
- Rodents Chewing Through Wiring1
- Traction, ABS, Tps Lights On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System61
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.