- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 89 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dead Battery5
- Difficulty Starting5
- Won't Start3
- Car Shuts Down While Driving1
- Door Lock Actuator Failure1
- High EMF Vehicle, Unsafe To Drive1
- Rodents Chewing Through Wiring1
- Traction, ABS, Tps Lights On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System59
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.