- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 7 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 16 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dead Battery4
- Difficulty Starting4
- Won't Start3
- Car Shuts Down While Driving1
- Door Lock Actuator Failure1
- High EMF Vehicle, Unsafe To Drive1
- Rodents Chewing Through Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System56
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.