- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 6 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 8 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 45,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- jump start (1 reports)
- replace relay (1 reports)