- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 7 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 23 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 50 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 47,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- jump start (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace relay (1 reports)