- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 11 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 12 days ago
- June 4: Honda Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Drained Battery news | 12 days ago
- May 15: Honda Civic Air Conditioning Recall Needed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 32 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 43,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- jump start (1 reports)
- replace relay (1 reports)