- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 7 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 16 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 47,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- jump start (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace relay (1 reports)