- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 25 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 33 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 59 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 47,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- jump start (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace relay (1 reports)