- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 56 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 80 days ago
Rodents Chewing Through Wiring
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 13,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)