- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 22 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 23 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 24 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 27 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 19,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced battery (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace battery (1 reports)