- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 23 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 24 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 25 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition: Switch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.