- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 36 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 37 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Car Slipping Out Of Park Into Drive1
- Vibration When Accelerating1
- Won't Shift When Wet1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.