- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 47 days ago
2014 Honda CR-V
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Honda CR-V has a trend of engine hesitation when accelerating.
Honda has tried to fix this delayed acceleration with a software update, but many owners report it didn't fix the problem.
This defect trend is not quite bad enough yet for us to slap on the "Beware of the Clunker" seal. But it's a concern & definitely something to keep in mind for a test drive.
2014 Honda CR-V Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2014 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.