- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 24 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 28 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 75 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some vehicles alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
2015 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Vibrates Like Crazy64
- Unintended Acceleration8
- Engine Idle Speed Too Low7
- Hesitates At Acceleration7
- Engine Dies In Reverse6
- Knocking From Engine3
- Hesitation At Turns2
- Chirping Noise1
- Engine Dies Driving1
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start1
- Engine Won't Start1
- Loss Of Power1
- NHTSA: Engine174
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.