- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 4 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 33 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 36 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 37 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some vehicles alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
2015 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Vibrates Like Crazy63
- Unintended Acceleration8
- Hesitates At Acceleration7
- Engine Idle Speed Too Low6
- Engine Dies In Reverse5
- Knocking From Engine3
- Chirping Noise1
- Engine Dies Driving1
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start1
- Hesitation At Turns1
- Loss Of Power1
- NHTSA: Engine172
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.