- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 6 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 15 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some vehicles alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
2015 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Vibrates Like Crazy68
- Hesitates At Acceleration9
- Unintended Acceleration8
- Engine Dies In Reverse7
- Engine Idle Speed Too Low7
- Knocking From Engine4
- Chirping Noise2
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Hesitation At Turns2
- Engine Dies Driving1
- Engine Won't Start1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Gas Leaking Into Oil1
- Loss Of Power1
- NHTSA: Engine178
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.