- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 2 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 9 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
2015 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: Some vehicles alert you if you fall asleep behind the wheel, but the 2015 Honda CR-V has a different approach: just shake the heck out of you so you never fall asleep in the first place.
2015 Honda CR-V Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Vibrates Like Crazy67
- Unintended Acceleration8
- Engine Dies In Reverse7
- Engine Idle Speed Too Low7
- Hesitates At Acceleration7
- Knocking From Engine3
- Chirping Noise2
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start2
- Hesitation At Turns2
- Engine Dies Driving1
- Engine Won't Start1
- Loss Of Power1
- NHTSA: Engine175
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2015 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.