- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 29 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 37 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 63 days ago
Unwanted Acceleration When Braking
2011 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)