- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 9 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 64 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 89 days ago
Unwanted Acceleration When Braking
2011 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)