- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 20: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 11 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 46 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 56 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 57 days ago
Unwanted Acceleration When Braking
2011 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)