- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 4 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 57 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 58 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 73 days ago
Unwanted Acceleration When Braking
2011 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)