- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 15 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 27 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
2017 Honda City
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Honda City
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Honda City by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2017 Honda City.