- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 3 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 11 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 22 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 34 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem