- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 34 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 62 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 66 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem