- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 49 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 49 days ago
1999 Honda Civic
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Haven't we all owned one of these things at some point? Despite being a popular first car for teenage drivers and, as a result, being beat up like no other, the late 90's Civic is a true endurance car. And it still gets better gas mileage than more modern cars.