- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 32 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 40 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 66 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
2000 Honda Civic Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Is Peeling4
- Water Leaking Into Footwell1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.