- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 10 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 13 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 20 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 34 days ago
2000 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: The last model year of the 6th generation Civic (1996-2000) and, subsequently, the last model year before the popular car was overrun with transmission problems.
Worst 2000 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition coil keeps failing1
- not enough current to fuel pump1
- speedometer gauge is not working properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.