- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 35 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 44 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 85 days ago
2004 Honda Civic
Accessories - Exterior Problems
2004 Honda Civic Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Door Cable Broken4
- Key Lock To Trunk Doesn't Work2
- Head Lights Turning Off While Driving.1
- Key No Longer Goes Into Lock1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Trunk Lid: Lock2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.