- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 11 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 48 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 52 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 67 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2005 Honda Civic
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.