- December 2: Honda Pilot Recall Issued For Overcured Tires recalls | 3 days ago
- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 44 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 62 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2005 Honda Civic
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.