- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 4 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 25 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 65 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2005 Honda Civic
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.