- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 43 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 89 days ago
2006 Honda Civic
2006 Honda Civic Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start8
- Computer System Error1
- Doors Not Working With Key Fob1
- Maint Reqd Light On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System78
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software3
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.