- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 3 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 40 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 58 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 59 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Civic
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.