- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 45 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.