- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 16 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 18 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 21 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.