- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 21 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.