- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 34 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 52 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 53 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 60 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.