- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 15 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 51 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 55 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.