- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 28 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 68 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.