- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 20 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 24 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 71 days ago
Honda Recall Q22: Rear Windshield/Rear Quarter Glass Panels
2006 Honda Civic
The rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels may become loose, rattle or lift from the window opening or separate from the window while driving increasing the safety hazard to traffic.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- On certain 2-door passenger vehicles, the rear windshield or rear quarter glass panels do not properly adhere to the body of the car due to improper window opening preparation.
- Dealers will repair the vehicle by removing the glass, properly preparing the window opening, and reinstalling the glass. The recall began on August 25, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.