- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 32 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 35 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 42 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 56 days ago
2007 Honda Civic
Worst 2007 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure23
- difficult starting2
- battery drains overnight1
- NHTSA: Electrical System53
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.