- March 28: Honda Side Mirrors Can Fall Off, Recall Announced recalls | 3 days ago
- March 26: Honda Civic Sticky Steering Wheel Complaints Cause Investigation investigations | 5 days ago
- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 52 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
Cracked Engine Block
2007 Honda Civic (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 83,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 78 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)
- new engine installed (20 reports)
- replace (13 reports)
- needs new engine block (12 reports)
- engine rebuild (10 reports)
- replaced the mount (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2007 Civic problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I was really hoping I bought another reliable Honda as I have owned them my entire life. I bought it second hand from craigslist. I was told there were no leaks. I noticed some leaking coolant after driving it around for a week but it does not leak on the ground so I thought it might be a small leak in the radiator. One weekend it started overheating and smoking so much, it was affecting my ability to see so I pulled over. Brought it to a mechanic. Did a dye test and the infamous cracked engine block was identified. I will be seeking legal action if I do not get some sort of reimbursement. THIS NEEDS TO BE A SAFETY RECALL AND NOT AN EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!!
- GusTavo L., Daytona Beach, FL, US