- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 47 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 48 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 63 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 69 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,994 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem