- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 9 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 13 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 15 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,994 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem