- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 4 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 12 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 23 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 35 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Civic Hybrid has an engine that doesn't shut off when it should and electrical components that shut off when they shouldn't.
Worst 2006 Civic Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems17NHTSA complaints: 21
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 14
- wheels / hubs problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems3
- interior accessories problems2
- body / paint problems2
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Civic Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic Hybrid.