- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 7 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 11 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 13 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 69 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.