- September 24: Hyundai Engine Recall Follows 45 Engine Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 19 days ago
- August 22: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- August 19: Hyundai Battery Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
2008 Hyundai Entourage
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Hyundai Entourage
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Hyundai Entourage by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An electrical short within the ABS Module may cause an engine compartment fire, even when the car is turned off, increasing the risk of an injury. Read more »
If the primary latch is inadvertently released and the secondary latch is not engaged, the hood could unexpectedly open while driving, increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »
A fractured control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when the ignition is in the 'ON' position, the transmission shifter may be able to be moved out of Park without first applying the brake. This may lead to unintentional ... Read more »