- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 57 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 84 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 89 days ago
1994 Hyundai Excel
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Hyundai Excel
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Hyundai Excel by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
Engine stalling has the potential to result in a vehicle crash if it occurs while the vehicle is moving. Read more »
In the event of an accident, the fuel spillage can resultin a fire if exposed to a source of ignition. Read more »