- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 51 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 78 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 83 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If coolant contacts the EPCU, a stall may result, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »