- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 2 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 49 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If coolant contacts the EPCU, a stall may result, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »