- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 50 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 70 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10117374
Summary: This bulletin provides information on how to return a Hyundai HEV/PHEV/EV/Fuel Cell Lithium Battery for proper disposal and safe environmental recycling using Hyundai?s authorized vendor Kinsbursky Brothers Inc. (KBI).
EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
NHTSA ID #10126998
Summary: This bulletin describes the procedure to determine if the vehicle's navigation unit needs to be replaced as a result of the inability to set the clock or view it on the top of the screen.