- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 16 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 31 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 41 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10117374
Summary: This bulletin provides information on how to return a Hyundai HEV/PHEV/EV/Fuel Cell Lithium Battery for proper disposal and safe environmental recycling using Hyundai?s authorized vendor Kinsbursky Brothers Inc. (KBI).
EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
NHTSA ID #10126998
Summary: This bulletin describes the procedure to determine if the vehicle's navigation unit needs to be replaced as a result of the inability to set the clock or view it on the top of the screen.