- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 13 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 29 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 60 days ago
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
2 Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs)
TSB List for the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
The TSB information displayed below are summaries. Unfortunately we do not have access to the full versions. To get full information about a particular TSB, write down the TSB title & date, & either contact your local dealer or click on the links below.
NHTSA ID #10117374
Summary: This bulletin provides information on how to return a Hyundai HEV/PHEV/EV/Fuel Cell Lithium Battery for proper disposal and safe environmental recycling using Hyundai?s authorized vendor Kinsbursky Brothers Inc. (KBI).
EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
NHTSA ID #10126998
Summary: This bulletin describes the procedure to determine if the vehicle's navigation unit needs to be replaced as a result of the inability to set the clock or view it on the top of the screen.