- June 20: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Affects Millions of Vehicles news | 29 days ago
- May 23: Hyundai Velosters Recalled For Driver's Side Door Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 87 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Wire Harness With Converter Module
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire.
- Curt manufacturing is recalling certain tow package wiring harnesses, part number 55538, that connect tow vehicle lighting circuits to trailer lighting circuits sold for use on certain model year 2009 through 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The units are not water-tight and moisture can seep into the converter module and defeat the module's internal circuit protection.
- Curt manufacturing will notify owners and replace the tow package wiring harness. The remedy will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on October 17, 2011. Owners may contact curt manufacturing at 1-715 831-8713.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.