- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 26 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 54 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 59 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Wire Harness With Converter Module
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire.
- Curt manufacturing is recalling certain tow package wiring harnesses, part number 55538, that connect tow vehicle lighting circuits to trailer lighting circuits sold for use on certain model year 2009 through 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The units are not water-tight and moisture can seep into the converter module and defeat the module's internal circuit protection.
- Curt manufacturing will notify owners and replace the tow package wiring harness. The remedy will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on October 17, 2011. Owners may contact curt manufacturing at 1-715 831-8713.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.