- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 11 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 25 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 27 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 58 days ago
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Drivetrain Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.