- October 19: Hyundai Smart Trunk Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 4 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 57 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.