- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 15 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 17 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 27 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 32 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 32 days ago
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.