- April 30: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 28 days ago
- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 41 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 49 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 53 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 107,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)