- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 6 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 11 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 23 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai Santa Fe Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- April 18: Hyundai Remote Smart Parking Assist Recall Issued recalls | 43 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 107,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)