- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 2 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 6 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 53 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 64 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter to owners in August 2014, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Wheels / Hubs Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.