- October 19: Hyundai Smart Trunk Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 65 days ago
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Hyundai Tiburon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the inner ball joint assembly was to break as a result of the internal crack, the tie rod end assembly would not longer be attached to the steering ... Read more »