2010 Hyundai Tucson suspension NHTSA complaints: Suspension

CarComplaints.com Seal Of

3.2

2010 Hyundai Tucson suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Hyundai Tucson:

2010 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Oct 102014

Tucson 4-cyl

I purchase this vehicle on October 3,2014, two weeks later the check engine light came on. Took it to the Hyundai dealer three times within that month for the same problem in which each time they were able to solve this issue (so we thought). On December 11,2014 a lil over two months later, the check engine light is now on again? taking the vehicle back to dealer today for check engine light and also to check front suspension, the drive on this vehicle has always felt very unstable and unsafe to me and with it being the winter months my safety as well as others is a must! very unsatisfied owner of the 2010 Hyundai Tucson, have not as of yet gotten a secure or comfortable drive out of this vehicle since purchase, far more the worst vehicle I have ever owned.

- Chicago, IL, USA