- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 4 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 14 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 14 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 26 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 30 days ago
2010 Hyundai Tucson
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Hyundai Tucson by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »
This could lead to reduced visibility of the rear of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If "air bag" warning lamp is illuminated, the passenger air bag will deploy if a crash of sufficient force to require front air bag deployment is experienced, ... Read more »