- March 8: Hyundai Recalls 2012-2013 Velosters After 5 Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 15 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 21 days ago
- February 6: Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Lawsuit Over Battery Warranty news | 44 days ago
- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 46 days ago
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Grind Randomly2
- Esc & ABS Lights On Off Randomly2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes43
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control36
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Abs Warning Light1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Veracruz Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Veracruz compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Veracruz overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Veracruz.