- February 6: Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Lawsuit Over Battery Warranty news | 1 days ago
- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 3 days ago
- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 44 days ago
Esc & ABS Lights On Off Randomly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 71,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace ABS pump (1 reports)
- replaced both rear wheel (l/r) speed sensor indicators were (1 reports)